Menu

Download Free VST instruments

free download, free downloads, download, downloads, descargar, descarga, descargar gratis, descarga gratis, vst, vsti, virtual instrument

DSK Overture

January 25th, 2012Romplers (real instruments) Virtual Instruments76 Comments »

Features and download:

Classic orchestra instruments

– 4 layer (40 instruments, 1 drum kit, 10 internal combos):
Acoustic Piano, Harpsichord, Church Organ, Celesta,
Glockenspiel, Vibes, Harp, Flute, Piccolo, English Horns,
Oboe, Clarinet, Bassoon, French Horn, Trumpet, Trombone, Tuba,
Cello, ContraBass, Viola, Violin, Orchestra Drum Kit, Full Sections…

– Amp. envelope
– Midi channel selector
– Panorama control
– Level, gain and mute control
– Advanced multimode filter (HP, LP, BP1, BP2, notch)
– Filter amp. envelope
– Fx (Reverb, Delay & Chorus)
– Midi automation
– Velocity response

* With DSK Overture you can play full 4 layer sounds,
or 4 differents instruments in the same instance
(trough midi channel selector).

76 Comments

1. Ansollis says:

I use and have used DSK Strings a lot so I think it should. If you really want to know, I’ll get back to you when I try it. Just load it in Vestige.

2. Beyond 8 Khz says:

Thanks for the VST, perfect for the busy melodic house track I was working on. Most of all, thanks for making it free. Here’s the track this VST features on, you’ll hear the string sections throughout the track and solidily at the end. My track is also free to download.

3. eLIAHU says:

According with the DSK overture features described above, I’m sure that this is an outstanding stuff, without any doubt!!!…a lot of thanks!!!

4. kamim says:

Awesome! Thanks for DSK. To know more: http://rimatrix5.dk/

5. Dubstaphone says:

Amazing VST! Thank you very much!

6. Alex Shtokalko says:

You know what – I actually like this VST better than Garritan’s Orchestra; although some nice robust cathedral organs would rock too 😉 – anyways, this is an awesome free VST – I think I’ll be purchasing the for-profit VSTs very soon :3

You guys rock!